Thursday 25 August 2011

Part 1 - Introduction to survival guide

I saw on the news the other day that Leicestershire council admitted that they were unprepared for a zombie attack on the city after a member of the public called in his right to the freedom of information act.  It got me thinking well what if that was really to happen and what if it were to happen in my home town, after cleaning myself up after a shit my pants I got my thinking cap on boarded myself up in the house and started coming up with my own strategy to give to Newcastle city council in order to get us prepared.  Unfortunately they took the piss out of me got security to throw me out of the civic centre during my little protest and destroyed my sign with the “End is Nigh” on it which took me ages to make - twats.  So here I am writing this an insight as to what could happen not only during an attack of the undead but how we survive an apocalypse in our native north east.  What if Hollywood got it right for all these years and Aliens are crazy megalomaniacs and try and take over our planet, more importantly what if they had a cheek to try and come and take over Newcastle like some fat bastard cockney sports retail chain owner!?
This guide will give you inspiration on how to stay mentally and physically strong through times of despair and desperation, how to keep one step ahead of your enemy and how to pick out who is friend or foe. 
Its complete with compilations of lists of do’s and don’ts, places to go, places to avoid but also how to still have fun in the wake of a disaster.
Newcastle is a scary place at night and its going to get a whole lot scarier if the lights go out, so take note pin back you lug holes and get prepared for the worst.

ZOMBIES FIND SOMETHING TO SNACK ON!
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment